Welcome to Calvary Assembly of God in gorgeous, sunny Fort Myers!
We are in the River District of the Fort Myers Shores
Look around the site, find out who we are. Check out our current sermon series, join our Wednesday Roundtable Bible studies, put our address in your contacts and come see us soon! If you ever need prayer, email us and we will be happy to put you on our prayer list.
You can find us at:
Address: 11431 Palm Beach Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33905
Sunday School: 9:00 AM
Sunday Worship and Children’s ministry (birth to 12 years): 10:30 AM
Wednesday Adult Bible Study and Youth Ministry (13-18 years): 6:30 PM
God bless you!!
GOD’S VISION AND DIRECTION FOR US:
Our commitment to you:
Calvary Assembly of God is committed to be a healthy, Holy Spirit filled, Bible preaching church. We are committed to helping people experience a full life in Christ. We are further committed to the following four things so people can experience a full life with Christ.
- Connect people to Jesus
(Mark 16:15-18 & 2 Corinthians 5:20) Mark 16:15-18
- Chart the course of God’s directives
(2 Timothy 4:2-5)
- Cultivate an environment of excellence
- Charge everyone to be obedient to fulfill the call of God on his or her life
(I Corinthians 12:1-11 & Ephesians 4:11-16)
“The Lost are worth it!” – Pastor Kevin
What defines us? What is the culture in our school/church?
- We lead with Love
- We love God
- We love HIS will & work for our life
- We love one another
- We love those who do not love us in return
- We are BIBLICALLY SOUND
- We study the Bible
- We teach exclusively from the Bible
- We preach the Bible
- We only teach and live by doctrines that are Biblically based.
- We are EVANGELISTIC (“the LOST are worth it”)
- We want everything we do to have a natural connection point for lost people.
- God expects HIS church to be evangelistic
- God anoints HIS church to be evangelistic
- God rewards HIS church that is evangelistic
- We are CLEAN
- Clean in a physical sense (bodily and structurally)
- Clean in spiritual sense
- Clean in mental sense
- Clean in emotional sense
- We value your WORTH
- Everyone has something to offer and we want your offering to God to be utilized–this will make us a mosaic congregation–a tapestry of colors, talents, cultures & abilities.
- We work intuitively – As we go through or day
- WE understand what needs to be done – and
- We simply do it
- We don’t complain
- We do it because those details matter to make everyone’s experience better
- We prefer SIMPLICITY
- We do not need extraneous clutter to accomplish our God-given mission
- We love HIS will &We do need the right tools in the right hands at the right time used the right way. work for our life
- We do need things to be clear, understandable, and logical.
We’re always looking for the community’s support to help push our campaign further than we could ever imagine. Does that sound like you? Volunteer today and be a part of change.
Join our Cause
Join our team of like-minded everyday people who simply want a better world to live in. Where every voice is heard, every hand is held, and every soul is equal. You’re invited to join our cause.